Tuesday 16 January 2007

Inspirational Friends

I just wanted to write a post to thank everyone who has left comments of support and encouragement. These comments really do help to spur you on and continue on the journey. And to all the others out there, that are also trying to lose weight, I wish you every success. You can do it!

I also want to say that it really helps, knowing that others are going through the same thing. Experiencing the same ups and downs. And those that have had great success so far, really do inspire you to continue. Since starting this blog, I have been travelling around the blogs of others and found many that are going through the same struggle as myself. Some of those are listed in the side column here. And I have to say that some have really inspired me to keep going. One girl has lost an amazing 182 pounds (82.5kg). My mindset is, that if others can do it, maybe I can too.

Thankyou to my friends, Amanda and Tera, for bringing me into the world of blogging. My friend Amanda is also an inspiration to me. Amanda has so far lost over 20kg and is looking totally amazing!

However, her exercise regime puts me to shame. I am a long way yet, from regular 10-15km walks. But her success spurs me on to do the best I can too. I see how much better, healthier, happier, and fitter she is, and that is what we all strive for.

Please drop in and visit her blog and leave a comment of support :) http://whataboutyourhips.blogspot.com/index.html

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thankyou Sharon. One day we will walk 10km or 15km together through the forest and make some nice photos so you will have an ever lasting memory of achieving a big walk along with feeling fabulous within yourself for doing it. YOU CAN DO IT, and as you said... we all strive for those things, to be healthy, happy, fitter... you too will strive for that and you have my support all the way. HUGS Amanda :)

TitanThirteen said...

Hi :o)
Thank you so much for the encouraging comment you left on my blog re my daughter. I really appreciate it :o)

Amandas transformation is awesome!!
I wish i had the energy [and time] to walk 10k per day. I'm flat out just walking around the block!! lol