Monday 28 April 2008

Wow! A year has gone by?

Hey Everyone,

WOW! I cant believe that it has been a year since I last posted here! Nothing too much has been happening, I lead a pretty dull life these days. My computer has been broken for the past 6 months so I havent even been tagging and playing in paint shop pro.

My dad did come to Europe on a whirlwind trip and I did get to see him which would have to be the highlight of the past year :) I hadnt seen him in nearly 8 years! And now I miss him so much since he is gone again.

I also celebrated my 40th birthday and I think I may have some photos on my fotki site. I didnt do a real lot for it. We just took 20 or so close friends and family out to dinner and it was really special being surrounded by those I love most :) Otherwise, I didnt mark the ocassion with too much hoopla. But I did have several friends come to visit and stay the weekend, some also from England, and it was soooooo good to spend this time with them :)

Diet and weight wise? I put on about 5kg since my birthday but otherwise, I have managed to keep off most of what I had lost. But I havent lost anymore yet. I got pretty lazy on the exercise again, especially through the cold winter. And I am not quite as good as I was with eating. For example, I havent been living on rice cakes and soup like I used to. I am hoping I can get back into the swing of things and pride myself on not putting all that lost weight back on again. Wish me luck!!!!!!

I will finish here and must make a mental note to pop in a bit more often and not leave it a year again.....lol. Have fun!!!!!

No comments: