Monday 28 April 2008

Marapets

Hi Again,

I would like to please request some help from you all :)

With my computer down, I havent been able to do much on here apart from play games and I have been well and truly hooked on a game called Marapets! I just cant get enough of it!

It is a virtual pet site that has members of all ages. There is games to play, clubs to join, mail and forums to chat with other players, and prizes to be won. There is also missions, quests, and goals to work on. And sooooo much more.

If you would like to help me win prizes, PLEASE?, then please use this link, which is also above, and then click Sign Up. And then create a character and pet! It is totally free, and you will NOT get junk mail or anything from them. Even if you never come back to the site again, just sign up using my link for free. And I believe you may also have to create your doll and pet.

www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=spacetrekkers

If you do join and decide to play, drop me a line and say hi :)

No comments: